Meet your photographer, Betheny
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I have always loved photography. Do you remember those click and spin disposable cameras? I remember filling up rolls and rolls of film as a kid, taking pictures of anything and everything (mostly shrubbery). Fast-forward 15 years or so, I became a mother and like many moms, took pictures of every special moment. What started as a hobby, quickly grew into a passion and now being able to capture those special little moments for others is such an honour. A father walking his daughter down the aisle, a mom spinning her little boy through the air, a baby girl grasping at her big sister's finger... moments that make your heart ache, that make your heart sing, that make your heart happy.
- I'm the mama of a 6 year old little boy, Mason. He is the sweetest, silliest, most wonderful little person I have ever met. I'm so lucky to be his mom.
- We have a pug named Ruby + a cat named Callie
- I am addicted to Tim Horton's steeped tea + Second Cup lattes.
- Flip-flops are my favourite footwear (I HATE socks)
- I also work at Sasktel
- Morning silly dance parties are a regular thing in our household
- We love to go camping
- I have NEVER been on a plane