When and where
My favourite time of day to shoot is during "Golden Hour", which is about an hour prior to sunset when the light is soft and golden. Other times can be arranged, but there may be location restrictions.
There are so many great locations in and around Regina! When you book your session we will chat about which location will work best for you. Lifestyle newborn sessions and cake smash sessions can be set up in your own home.
What to wear
Choosing an outfit on a normal day can be a challenge, so I completely understand how overwhelming it can be choosing your wardrobe for photos. Here are a few suggestions:
- Wear something you are comfortable in AND is the correct size (not too big, not too small), if you are not comfortable, it will show!
- Steer clear from colours like hot pink, and orange. Dress in neutral tones (grey, tan, navy, olive), and add one pop of colour (red, yellow) to tie everything together.
- Don't be afraid to throw in a print or some accessories!
- Everyone does NOT have to be matchy-matchy. Pinterest is a great resource for family photo outfit inspiration boards.
- Stay away from clothing items with large logos or small wording
- Polish your look with freshly painted nails.
- Splurge and have your hair and makeup done! The extra confidence you gain from looking your best will shine through in your photos.
What to expect
A retainer of $50 will be required to reserve your Memory collection session, OR a retainer of $250 will be required to reserve your Wedding collection. The retainer will go towards the total cost of the session. The remainder of the balance is due on or before the session date.
All sessions include edited images. Please be advised that I do not alter or edit bodies other than minimal retouching for skin blemishes, or wrinkle softening if requested. Let's celebrate our bodies and show our little ones how important it is to love ourselves.
Your Memory collection will be ready for viewing within 2-3 weeks from your session unless notified otherwise. Your Wedding collection will be ready for viewing within 8-12 weeks from date of the wedding unless notified otherwise.
Your collection will include a print release so that you can print at your own convenience. You can also purchase prints and other products from me! I can only guarantee the quality of your prints if printed through my professional photo lab.